God’s Boxes
盒子
I have in my hands two boxes,
我手上有盒子
Which God gave me to hold.
都是上帝的
He said,”Put all your sorrows in the black box,
把悲放在黑盒子
And all your joys in the gold.”
把快放在金盒子
I heeded His words,and in the two boxes,
我了的
Both my joys and sorrows I stored,
把快和悲分盒子
But though the gold became heavier each day,
不,金盒子每天都有加重
The black was as light as before.
但黑盒子依省
With curiosity,I opened the black,
我感到很好奇就打黑盒子
I wanted to find out why,
想要一探究竟
And I saw,in the base of the box,a hole,
果我在盒子底下一洞
Which my sorrows had fallen out by.
我的悲都那漏出去了
I showed the hole to God,and mused,
我把那洞指上帝看感到
”I wonder where my sorrows could be!”
我不知道我的悲哪去了
He smiled a gentle smile and said,
地微笑
”My child,they’re all here with me.”
我的孩子,它都在我呢!
I asked God,why He gave me the boxes,
我上帝什要我盒子
Why the gold and the black with the hole?
什一金色的 一黑色漏底的
”My child,the gold is for you to count your blessings,
我的孩子金盒子是要你算你的祝福的
The black is for you to let go.”
黑盒子是要你放下的.
你手上有盒子,你有有很棒的盒子?
不管金盒子或是黑盒子都是上帝的恩典慈喔.....
文章定位: