神有正面答案
God has a positive answer
在一船中,唯一的生存者著潮水,漂流到了一座人上。
The only survivor of a shipwreck was washed up on a small, uninhabited island.
他天天激地祈神救他能早日此,回到家。他每天注著海上有否可搭救他的人,但是除了汪洋一片,什也有。
He prayed feverishly for God to rescue him, and every day he scanned the horizon for help, but none seemed forthcoming.
後,他定用那片他到小的木,造一陋的小木屋以保他在的境中生存,且保存他所有剩下的西。
Exhausted, he eventually managed to build a little hut out of driftwood to protect him from the elements, and to store his few possessions.
但有一天,在他捕完食物後,回小屋,突然他的小屋竟然陷在熊熊烈火之中,大火引起的不向天上。
But then one day, after scavenging for food, he arrived home to find his little hut in flames, the smoke rolling up to the sky.
最悲的是:他所有的一切西,在一瞬,通通化有了。悲痛的他,的天喊著:「神啊!你怎可以待我!」,眼他的眼角中流出。
The worst had happened; everything was lost. He was stunned with grief and anger. ”God, how could you do this to me!” he cried.
第二天一早,他被一艘正靠近小的船的笛所吵醒。是的,有人救他了。
Early the next day, however, he was awakened by the sound of a ship that was approaching the island. It had come to rescue him.
到了船上,他那些船:「你怎知道我在?」
”How did you know I was here?” asked the weary man of his rescuers.
「因我看到了信般的。」他回答。
”We saw your smoke signal,” they replied.
人在碰到困,很容易沮。不,受到折磨或者痛苦,都不用因此失去信心,因上帝一直在我心面做著奇妙的工作。
It is easy to get discouraged when things are going bad. But we houldn’t lose heart, because God is at work in our lives, even in the midst of pain and suffering.
著:下一次你的小木屋著火,那可能只是上帝美妙恩典的表徵而已。
Remember, next time your little hut is burning to the ground it just may be a smoke signal that summons the grace of God.
在所有我所面的事情,上帝都是有正面答案的。
For all the negative things we have to say to ourselves, God has a positive answer.
你:「那是不可能的。」
上帝:「在人所不能的事,在神能。」(路 18:27)
You say: ”It’s impossible”
God says: All things are possible (Luke 18:27)
你:「我累了。」
上帝:「我你休息。」(太11:28-30)
You say: ”I’m too tired”
God says: I will give you rest (Matthew 11:28-30)
你:「有人我。」
上帝:「我你。」( 3:16 & 3:34)
You say: ”Nobody really loves me”
God says: I love you (John 3:16 & John 3:34)
你:「我做不下去了。」
上帝:「我的恩典你支持下去。」(林後 12:9 & 91:15)
You say: ”I can’t go on”
God says: My grace is sufficient (II Corinthians 12:9 & Psalm 91:15)
你:「我想不通。」
上帝:「我引你前行。」(箴 3:5-6)
You say: ”I can’t figure things out”
God says: I will direct your steps (Proverbs 3:5-6)
你:「我做不到。」
上帝:「你什都做得到。」(腓 4:13)
You say: ”I can’t do it”
God says: You can do all things (Philippians 4:13)
你:「我不配。」
上帝:「你配。」(林後 9:8)
You say: ”I’m not able”
God says: I am able (II Corinthians 9:8)
你:「做不值得。」
上帝:「做了,你上就得值得了。」 ( 8:28)
You say: ”It’s not worth it”
God says: It will be worth it (Roman 8:28)
你:「我法原自己。」
上帝:「我原你。」 (壹 1:9 & 8:1)
You say: ”I can’t forgive myself”
God says: I Forgive you (I John 1:9 & Romans 8:1)
你:「我是苦的。」
上帝:「我供你一切所需。」 (腓 4:19)
You say: ”I’m poor”
God says: I will supply all your needs (Philippians 4:19)
你:「我害怕。」
上帝:「我有你一恐的。」 (提後 1:7)
You say: ”I’m afraid”
God says: I have not given you a spirit of fear (II Timothy 1:7)
你:「我常常在、受挫。」
上帝:「放下你的重,我你承。」 (彼後 5:7)
You say: ”I’m always worried and frustrated”
God says: Cast all your cares on ME (I Peter 5:7)
你:「我信心不足。」
上帝:「我了每人相同的信心。」( 12:3)
You say: ”I don’t have enough faith”
God says: I’ve given everyone a measure of faith (Romans 12:3)
你:「我不明。」
上帝:「我你智慧。」 (林後 1:30)
You say: ”I’m not smart enough”
God says: I give you wisdom (I Corinthians 1:30)
你:「我是孤的。」
上帝:「我永不你的。」 ( 13:5)
You say: ”I feel all alone”
God says: I will never leave you or forsake you (Hebrews 13:5)
文章源:
news/donono/