I need a brother, big brother 我需要一哥哥,大哥哥
to teach me how to live 教我怎做人
how to smile to the fate 怎微笑面命
lead me go forward 我向前
...
everything 面一切
But 只是
someday 有一天
he has to have his girlfriend/boyfriend 他也有他的女朋友/男朋友
his own family 有他自己的家庭
his own life 他自己的生活
It is impossible he takes my hand in my whole life. 他不可能一子拉著我走
I wish I had a mature big brother, 希望有成重的哥哥
though that’s not realistic. 然只是空想.
No matter I have or not 不管怎
I must face to everything alone 人生是行的路,
because that is my own life. 要自己面所有
I am still waiting 可我仍在等待
for my big brother. 希望有天有我的哥
Perhaps, 不准
someday, 就在哪天
he comes 有人我
and says:
Please let me hold you hand in your rest of life. 能我你的手一起到老?
文章定位: